Priority Support is the UK’s leading heritage conservation and support programme. We work in partnership with organisations nationally to protect and conserve their heritage.
- Free 24 hour 365 days per year call out from the UK’s largest specialist heritage conservation team
- Unlimited access to our conservation team. National experts in the conservation of artwork, sculpture, paper and antiquities
- Access to our technicians and project managers for all technical queries
- Object handling and transport, display and storage etc
- Free annual review of your disaster plans
- Free 24 hour emergency response helpline
- Free storage and transport in the event of an incident
- 33% discount on national training courses
- Peace of mind with unlimited access to the UK’s leading conservation experts
- Coverage for all buildings and departments within your estate is included
- 25% discount on site work and surveys.
Museum priority support provides heritage organisations with dedicated experts in all major disciplines of conservation and object handling.
With unlimited access and many proven benefits it is the number one choice for museums, heritage organisations and buildings throughout the UK.
Priority support membership costs £69 PCM
Contact us to find out more.